Do you struggle with your Students' everyday behaviour?
The Classroom Kingdom system comes to the rescue!
It is an eye catching, student-engaging and effective system for establishing and evaluating Behaviour Rules in your classroom. Give your Students jobs to do during the School Year. Evaluate on their performance. This document will help you.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
- Managing your class’ behaviour on a daily basis
- Modeling and praising good behavior and discussing the consequences of improper behavior
- Giving Students opportunities to make smart choices
- Supporting Teachers in moving towards a more Student-centered practice
This serious topic is accompanied with cute and appealing clipart that has never been intruduced anywhere yet, but my own classrooms for the past 6 years. It has worked every single time I have used it.
It is adjustable to every level you teach.
There are 12 jobs to be given out to your Students (King, Queen, Prince, Princess, Librarians, Gardeners, Servants, Knights)
This product comes with:
- Clear instruction on how to use it
- Clipart (cartoons of classroom jobs and their descriptions)
- Example of how I use it
Good luck with it!
Ms Dorota Waszczak