Classroom Listen Up! FREEBIE
UPDATED June 2017 I added 2 levels for one & two step directions.
This activity has 5 scenes. One & Two steps (with two levels: one with color specification and one without) and an open-ended scene (make up your own directions). The therapist will read prompts listed on the right side of the paper to the student (s). The student will color the picture according to the directions. No-prep and low ink!
This FREEBIE is a sample from my Back 2 School NO-PREP Language pack! This packet has over 60 pages of content to target a variety of language skills including: categories, which one doesn’t belong, associations, following directions, positional vocabulary, compare/contrast, antonyms/synonyms, listening comprehension, wh-questions, adjectives, feelings, social skills, rhyming, multiple meaning words, and more! Check it out HERE!
Please leave feedback!
Check out some of my articulation crafts that pair with this activity
Pack the Bag Artic
Check out all of my back to school products!
• Back 2 School NO-PREP Language Pack
• Unpack the Bag Interactive Book
• Dab-A-Sound Back 2 School Edition
• Getting to Know You in Speech NO-PREP packet
• Color by Skill NO-PREP pack Back to School Edition
• Glue It! Phonological Processes
• Listen Up! Classroom Edition FREEBIE