Great teachers have great classroom management!
Investing time in setting up your classroom, establishing and teaching classroom procedures, creating a system to manage student behavior, making positive connections with students, and having a few spontaneous classroom management techniques in your back pocket is the very best thing you can do to have a successful school year.
This product is packed with classroom management resources for establishing classroom routines, creating an organized classroom, positive rewards and incentives for celebrating students, tips and tricks for building positive relationships with your students and easy ways to manage behavior. It’s your roadmap to classroom management success!
Included in this Classroom Management Product:
Classroom Management - Class Routines and Organization:
• Classroom Routines/Procedures Questions (18) - First Week of School Activity
• Classroom Routines/Procedures Teacher Guide
• Bring to Class Locker Reminders
• “While You Were Out” Absent Student Form
• Missing Homework Record
• Letter Format - Consequence Guidelines
• Homework Excuse Note
• Classroom Sign-Out Sheet
• Classroom Library Sign-Out
• Step-by-Step Instructions for each class routine and organization resource so that you can easily implement them in your classroom
Classroom Management - Positive Rewards and Incentives:
• Great News Notes
• Homework Passes
• Positive Behavior Punch Cards
• Prize Cards (24)
• Fun in Five Minutes - Lesson Extenders (12)
• Step-by-Step Instructions for each positive reward/incentive resource so that you can easily implement them in your classroom
Classroom Management - Teacher Tips and Tricks:
• 14 Easy Ways to Establish Positive Relationships in Your Classroom
• 7 Easy Ways to Manage Behavior in Your Classroom
The resources in this product are also in the Back to School Toolkit.
The Back to School Toolkit includes over 75 pages of kid-tested and teacher-approved resources for classroom organization, first week of school activities, classroom management, and plenty of resources that you can use all year long. Click here
to learn all about it.
Check out these other resources to get your school year off to a great start...
Poetry Analysis Unit
Writing Unit BUNDLE! - Persuasive, Descriptive and Myth Writing Units
Figurative Language Unit - 6 Types of Figures of Speech
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
*** Click HERE
to receive the Brain Waves Instruction Newsletter
filled with exclusive FREEBIES and Teaching Tips!
*** Click HERE
to become a seller on TpT
(Referral by Brain Waves Instruction)
Brain Waves Instruction