Classroom Management CHAMPS Posters
Are you looking for an easy to use classroom management system? CHAMPS is a simple and effective way to help students stay on task, follow directions, and meet your expectations. These visuals will help your students meet your classroom management expectations and routines.
Students will learn your expectations for:
- Conversation- How to speak during class time (voice level)
- Help- How and when to ask for help
- Activity - What kind of activity they are doing
- Movement - How and when they are allowed to walk around the room
- Participation - How and if they are allowed to work in groups or individually
- Success! - If students follow all of the CHAMPS rules this leads to a successful class!
How to Use:
In my class, I use these posters as a hang down chart! Use ribbon or string to attach the posters together. You will need 6 clothespins for each sign to mark how/what your students should be doing.
Love this? Check out these!
Want exclusive freebies and anchor charts? Join my email list here! I'll send you a secret password to access free resources and teaching materials, as well as updates about new resources, sales, and new blog posts! :)
Want to Stay Connected?
CLICK HERE to follow me on TPT to be the first to know about sales, freebies, and product launches! New Products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours!