A set of 6 forms that I use in my classroom (some on a daily basis!)
1. Star of the Week: A great tool for the beginning of the year to get to know your students.
2. AR Test Sign-Up sheet: Copy and place next to your computers. It keeps the students from standing around and arguing about "who was next".
3. Library Check-Out Form: To help you keep track (and keep your kids accountable) of who borrows books from your personal library.
4. My Action Plan: Students fill this form out when they continually break the rules. It helps hold them accountable, and makes them think about their actions. Keep it in their personal files.
5. Making Smart Choices: This form is great for a substitute to use. Send it home with a student and have a parent sign.
6. Assignment Checklist: I use this sheet to write in grades and assignments. Sometimes I just use it to check things off. It comes it handy!
Classroom Management Forms
by Anna Robertson
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License