Hand Signals-Red, Green, Yellow and Black & White
- These hands can be printed on cardstock, laminated and glued to a popsicle stick for each child and piece of clay should be used to hold up the hand or the hands can simply be laminated and cut out.
- These provide a quick visual of students who need help (red hand)those who are on the right track (green hand) or those somewhere in between (yellow hand).
- The black and white hand can be used if student has a non-academic question such as a restroom request.
- Students no longer have a raise their hand and wait for you or continuously call your name.
- Also, by scanning the classroom for red hands, you can quickly assess if whole class, small group or individual reteaching should be implemented.
- A great classroom management tool.