Are you tired of having to rotate classroom jobs week after week? Have you lost track of who has done what job and who hasn't? Let this simple classroom management package take away all stress and fuss!
A few years ago, I had a class of 28 students! I also had a class job system where I had 8 classroom jobs and my students rotated the jobs each week. For myself, it was a scheduling and organizational nightmare! It was too much work for me to keep track of who did what job and when so as to not miss or skip a student. I vowed that I would NEVER use that system again after that year. It was too much work for me and I needed something that was simplistic and that would give my students challenges and responsibilities throughout the school year.
I came up with the idea of “I’m the VIP”. A simple way to get students to help you out, show how they are responsible, and be mini-teachers in training!
This package includes the following pages:
* 1 VIP cover page for Girls
* 1 VIP cover page for Boys
* 1 VIP Application form that can be completed by each student during the first week of school
* 1 VIP Contract that can be filled in by the teacher at the beginning of the school year and then completed by each student as they become VIP
* 1 VIP Feedback form for the teacher to fill out after the students complete their week of being the VIP
* 2 Being the VIP info sheets (differentiated for different learning styles and/ or ages)
* 2 What I Did as the VIP reflection pages
* 1 VIP Certificate for Girls
* 1 VIP Certificate for Boys
Should you have any questions or comments about this product, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!
|VIP| |back to school| |September| |classroom jobs| |certificates| |classroom management| |fun stuff| |printables|