Giving the opportunity for students to hold jobs in the classroom gives them a sense of responsibility. It gives them ownership of their classroom and motivates them to be an essential contributing citizen of their classroom. This set I have created has been used in my classroom and can be done with ease if expectations are set ahead of time and enough modeling is done. You may implement it the way that you feel it works best for your students.
1. Job Descriptions for the bulletin board
2. Job Application
3. Student Rating Form-The students rate their job experience.
4. Teacher Rating Form- The teacher rates their student's performance.
5. Check Ledger
6. Rent Slips
7. Leadership Bucks- $1, $5, $10, $20
8. Chart of Classroom Bonuses
9. Chart of Classroom Fees
10. Job Identification Cards