This is your one stop bundle for everything you need for effective classroom management! This huge bundle is perfect if you are starting a new school or want to revamp your classroom management containing resources to allow your classroom to run smoothly! It fits in nicely with cooperative learning and growth mind-set.
We have implemented all of these is my classroom and it has made such a big difference!
This pack consists of the following resources:
Group Roles Badges and Job Plates
Group roles badges and plates that allow you to easily structure cooperative learning / group work so that each child has a specific responsibility that is crucial to their success. This pack includes role plates for the tables as well as badges that they can wear around their neck while taking part in the group work both with descriptions of what the role duties are.
The five roles are:
- Agent Manager
- Agent Time Manager
- Agent Volume
- Agent Materials Manager
- Agent Encourager
When children have a specific role that they are responsible for they seem to be much more focused and more involved in their learning. I normally change the roles each time they do group work so that every child experiences each role.
- 5 x job plates with descriptions
- 5 x double sided job badges with descriptions
Classroom Management: Self Help Poster and Bookmark
This resource is used to help children to become more independent learners.
Do you wish your children would think for themselves and know what to do when they don’t know what to do, well this is the resource for you! We decided we needed to try help our children become more independent, so we gave each of them a bookmark which goes through a checklist as to what they should do if they get stuck as well as putting the poster up in the classroom. It has saved us hours of our time!
- 1 x Poster
- 1 x bookmark
Classroom Management: Table Jobs / Duties
This is a great resource for classroom management, and the children love it too! The pack contains 6 table job / duty plates so that each child on the table has a specific responsibility which will not only aid their learning, but help the classroom run smoothly. Each plate contains instructions on the back to help the children understand what the responsibility involves.
1 x Head Captain
1 x Vice Captain
1 x Captain Focus
1 x Captain Volume
1 x Captain Tidy
1 x Captain Collector
1 x Table Job Record Sheet
We noticed a big different in the children’s behaviour and work quality after introducing these responsibilities. We hope you find them as helpful as we do!
Classroom Management: Reward Vouchers
These classroom management reward vouchers are a perfect addition to any behaviour system. They are a low cost resource that the children love! Simply print and laminate the vouchers and give them to your children who are working hard or showing good behaviour for them to redeem at an appropriate time.
There are 22 vouchers levelled from 1 – 3, 3 being the best rewards and should be used as a rarity.
You can either let your children choose which reward voucher they want (from the correct level) or have a lucky dip system in place.
I have noticed a huge difference in my class since introducing these vouchers. They have worked magic for me!
- Pillow Time: Sit on a pillow for half a day
- Chair Half Day: Sit on the special chair for half a day
- Pick A Pen: Choose one of the special pens to write with all day
- Story Picker: Choose a story for the teacher to read to the class
- Wear A Hat: Wear your favourite hat to school for a day
- Any Job You Want: Choose a class job to do for the day
- Extra Recess: You get 2 minutes extra recess
- Board Artist: Use the whiteboard as your canvas, get creative!
- Sit By A Friend: Sit by a friend for 1 lesson
- Game Master: Pick a game for the class to play at the end of the day
- Extra Tech: 5 minutes extra computer or tech time
- Toy From Home: Bring in a toy from home to play with during recess
- Pillow Time: Sit on a pillow for a day
- Chair Day: Sit on the special chair for a day
- Desk Upgrade: Use the teacher’s desk for a lesson
- Reading Break: Take 5 minutes, have a relax, and read a book
- Extra Recess: You get 5 minutes extra recess
- Call Home: Your teacher will phone your parents to tell them that you’re a super star
- Sit By A Friend: Sit by a friend for 1 day
- Extra Tech: 10 minutes extra computer or tech time
- Mystery Box: Take a lucky dip from the box
- Table Treat: Your whole table gets 2 minutes extra recess
I hope your class enjoy this as much as mine have!
Classroom Management: Effort Thermometer
This is a great classroom management resource / display which was created to help children think about how much effort they are putting into their learning. They must move their name-tag on the thermometer according to how much effort they are putting in. It fits in well with Growth Mindset.
It can be used in a few ways.
Self Reflection: At the end of or during a lesson the children place their name-tag onto the effortometer depending on how much effort they think they are putting in.
Teachers Assessment: During the lesson the teacher can move names around depending on how they are working. I sometimes give a reward token (see our store) if a child reaches the top of the scale.
This has made a huge difference in my class as children are starting to become aware of what they are capable of. I hope it does the same for you!
Interactive Literacy Display & Help Cards: Improving Writing
These display resources and help cards will help your children become more independent with improving their writing. Not only will this allow your children to take more independence over their learning and writing, it will also save you a ton of time as they use this display to improve, and continue improving!
This pack consists of display resources and help cards for the following areas:
- Sentence Openers
- Writing Checklist
This display has worked wonders in my classroom, and I hope it does in yours too!
Please don’t forget to rate this product and provide feedback to earn credits that you can use toward future purchases on TpT.
Also be sure to visit my store Saving The Teachers and FOLLOW ME to see my new products and hear about upcoming sales!