Teacher to Teacher Training Series
Episode 15 : Classroom Management Part 4 - Corralling A Whole Class
We are two teachers whose combined experience in the classroom totals 61 years-- and counting. We decided it might be a good idea to share what we have learned so far-- to help you.
This is one of the 32 videos we made to help other teachers use what we have learned about becoming better teachers and better humans in the classroom.
This video focuses on:
- “direct your attention up here please”
- if you are shushsing, you are doing something wrong
- when students collectively refuse to cooperate
- management vs. engagement
- learning one thing each day
Included in this purchase are the following items:
- Video - 12" video
- Discussion questions- 5 questions and 1 challenge question
If you are interested in purchasing our entire Teacher to Teacher Training Series or enjoy a discount on our 15-video sampler, head over to our website: Teacher to Teacher Training
We offer the complete program for $197 and if you are a student teacher, it is only $97. Also, we offer a $79 sampler program that includes 15 of our favorite videos.