Also included in
- Looking for a classroom management plan to help you with your classroom procedures, routines, and organization? This bundle includes three resources (plus a bonus) great for a new or veteran teacher! Look below for more details:__________________________________________CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT PLAN This$8.00
- Exhausted trying to figure out what to do for back to school? Check out this 100+ page bundle containing resources for back to school activities, ice breaker activities, classroom management and growth mindset!BACK TO SCHOOL GUIDEThe Ultimate Back to School Guide for Secondary TeachersA comprehensiv$12.60$16.00Save $3.40
- Exhausted trying to figure out what to do for back to school activities? Trouble with classroom management strategies? Need activities and lessons for finding theme and and character analysis? Need fall and winter holiday lesson plans? Check out this 290+ page bundle containing resources for:- Back$76.60$95.75Save $19.15
Classroom management can be daunting in general, but even more-so if the focus is on classroom management for high school! If you are struggling with your classroom management practices, creating a classroom management plan, or classroom procedures and routines, then this resource is made for YOU!
This comprehensive classroom management plan will help you in four incredible ways:
1. Hours of time saved!
Why reinvent the wheel?! This is a classroom management plan that is ready for YOU! So, why spend hours trying to create your own when you can use mine and adapt it to your own classroom!
2. Gives 5 core classroom rules and 4 consequences that will be so easy for you and your students to remember!
3. Provides Core Policies, Procedures and Systems for:
Hello & Handout
BTBR (Before the Bell Rings)
Getting out of seat
May I Have Your Attention Please?
Cell phone policy
Late students’ procedure
Handout placement and procedure
“Lang-you-ah-jay” (handling the use of profanity)
- Leaving the Room
Procedures for going to the bathroom, getting water, or going to the nurse,
counselor or other.
- Supplies and the procedure for students to get them
- No Name papers
- Charging station
- Turn-in Bins
Procedure for collecting handouts/materials
Seat and bell
4. Provides Core Organization Techniques
Student desk set-up
Teacher must haves for desk organization
NINE MUST HAVE ITEMS to organize your classroom and streamline your management!
Product Pages: 22
Total Pages: 32
File Type: PDF
FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPEN A ZIP FILE:
Resources That Might Interest You:
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!