Need a way to provide reminders and reference for classroom management for your students? Use these posters that include visuals for young learners.
1. Password (write password on poster for releasing students to stations, getting in line, etc.)
2. Give me 5 (hands in lap, legs crossed, lips zipped, eyes on speaker, ears turned on)
3. Ask 3 before me (filtering questions and teaching autonomy)
4. Criss-cross, applesauce (sitting on carpet)
5. Right/forward (use for number line or directions)
6. Left/backward (use for number line or directions)
7. My arms are crossed in front of me... (standing in line) OR
8. My arms are crossed behind me... (standing in line)
9. The first thing I do is always the same... (writing name on paper)
Morrison Kinders products are made with love and take ample time to complete. Please show your appreciation by giving positive feedback. For new products and sales, follow me by clicking the green star by my picture. Thanks!