Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
34.53 MB | 64 pages
This is my Classroom Management Packet that I give all of our first- three year teachers at my school to assist them in classroom management/discipline/ procedures. I have been told by a ton of teachers that this packet is very useful. There is a great deal of different forms in the packet that teachers can print and use in their own classroom. There is a table of contents showing everything that is in the packet. There are a total of 64 pages to the packet. The packet has 4 parts and what you get with each part is listed below: (I sell many of the items separately so be sure not to double purchase).
Part 1: Readings on Classroom Management and Discipline
• 13 Techniques For Classroom Management/Discipline
These are 13 main techniques to implement in your
classroom to assist in classroom management.
• Progressive Discipline In Classroom
This is a sample plan of progressive discipline you could
follow in your classroom. This can be adjusted to meet your
• Top 20 Behavior Strategies
This is a list of 20 strategies you could use in your class
while dealing with students causing issues in your class.
• Questions to Ask Yourself
These are questions to ask yourself before you start the year
to make sure you are ready to go.
• Reminders For Rules, Rewards & Consequences:
This is a quick checklist when creating your classroom rules
and consequences to check with.
Part 2: Procedures Appendix:
• Procedures From a-z From
This is my “Classroom Procedures” packet I give to all my
Parent/Guardian Survey Form
• Sign Out Sheet Form
• Tardy Sheet & Tardy Notice Form
• Textbook Sign Out Sheet Form
• Restroom Passes Form
• Point Sheet Form
• “I Chose Not to Do My Homework” Form
Part 3: Discipline Appendix:
• Class Rules & Consequences Form
• Classroom Rules Fill In Paper
• Behavior Log From
• Citation Sheet
• “Think and Write” Discipline Paper
• Discipline Paragraphs
• Respect Paper
• “Behavior Reflection” Form
• Maturity Paper
• Phone Call Home Form
• Class Evaluation Form
Part 4: Extra Materials:
• 20 Frequently Asked Management Questions
• 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Write Referrals:
• Top 10 Things You Can Do To Make Your Life Easier:
• Managing Arts In The Classroom:
• Reaching All Learners Checklist:
• Day-To Day Operations:
I have created most of these due to me realizing I needed them in my classroom. These forms can make a teacher even better in classroom management and procedures. I have even had many veteran teachers get many uses from the packet.
All of the items are in pdf and others are in Word to allow for editing.