This resource pack provides explanations to make classroom management more manageable, as well as printable forms to help monitor student behavior.
The resources included in the pack are ones that I have found to be helpful in my own classrooms over the years. The resources are not meant to be a one-size-fits-all approach. It is my hope that my looking through this packet, you will find a tip or resource that is useful or adaptable in your own classroom.
Table of Contents:
1. 7 Steps to Make Classroom Management More Manageable
2. Classroom Expectations Poster
3. Explanation of Ticket Reward System
4. Printable Tickets
5. Explanation of Consequence System
6. Printable "Don't Forget" Cards
7. Printable Student-Teacher Conference Form for Behavior
This classroom management resource pack may be especially useful to new teachers or to teachers who need fresh ideas for classroom management.
Blessings as you develop your own style of classroom management!
- Firm Foundations in Education