Need a fun way to motivate your students? Having difficulty getting your students to complete and turn in classwork and/or homework? Students can't get the hang of certain daily procedures like what to do in the mornings and/or during centers? Check this out!!
Classroom Management- Smartboard Incentives is a great way to motivate your students. Here's how it works!
1. Pick from 22 different themes (Back to School, Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fall, Easter, Snowmen, St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, ocean, beach, birds, snakes, airplanes, cars, and more!)
2. Decide whether you want your boys and girls to compete or if you want to divide your class into 4 groups (each theme has a slide for boy/girl and one for 4 groups).
3. Write or type the job you want your students to do. It can be a list of a few things, such as what to do in the mornings, or it can be as simple as take and pass an AR test.
4. Then, as your students complete their job, they will move an object. (Check out thumbnail 2 for an example.)
5. See which group has the most objects and they win!
6. Then, decide on the incentive. Each page has a picture of a spinner and a dice. When you click on either one, it will send you to the corresponding page (see thumbnail 3).
7. Have fun!!!
Need more classroom management ideas? Try my Behavior Management- Don't be a fish out of water!
~ 1 Title page
~ 1 Directions page
~ 42 Interactive incentive pages
~ 1 Spinner incentive page
~ 1 Dice incentive page
Please let me know if you have any questions!!
Mrs. Pirate Teacher