End of Year Appreciation/ Thank You Hearts
- It is important for students to thank others who have made a difference in their lives.
- These hearts offer a quick and attractive way for students to express thanks.
- Most of all, it teaches students the importance of being grateful for the seemingly "little" things that we take for granted.
- Perfect for teachers, teacher aides, custodians, lunchroom staff, classroom volunteers, principals, bus drivers, etc.
- Directions: Students record why the thankful for a particular person, cut out and laminate if desired, present to recipient.
- Perfect End of Year activity.
- Includes 2 variations of hearts with the following prompts
"I Appreciate You Because..."
"Thank You for...", I
Variation- Attach to a small gift such as a candy bar, pack of gum, pen, etc.