This classroom management includes 7 of our resources. This bundle could help your students on track and updated monthly and weekly. It could also strengthen parent communication. With this bundle, you could establish rapport better with your students and help them express their feelings better. Lastly, reward them for their good behaviour.
1.Conversation Starters for Teachers and Counselors: This product contains 100 plus conversation starters that teachers and counselors can use.This product is best used for middle school year children aged 11-13 years old.
It is divided into 5 categories:
e. Anything under the sun
It also comes with blank templates that you can use to write your own questions for each category.
2. Getting Acquainted: Initial Interview Guide: This guide can be used by teachers and counselors to get acquainted with their students. They can easily establish rapport with these short interview guide and they can also take down notes about their observations and impressions of the student.
3. Feelings Flash Cards: How Do I Feel: The emotions flashcards include 27 different feelings/emotions. It includes what trigger each emotions and feelings. It also has an interview guide questions and a worksheet to help your students identify, express their feelings and promote discussions. They also come in black & white.
The 27 feelings/emotions are:
Boys' emotions and feelings:
7. Mad- Accusatory
8. Mad- Indignant
13. Smug- Self- Important
4. Editable Weekly Newsletters and Editable Parent Newsletters: Take Home Notes from Teachers to Parents:
This editable bundle includes weekly newsletter and parent newsletter.
Weekly Newsletter: This editable weekly newsletter template is a great way to keep your students on track and updated. A great reminder for the students to know what is on for the week.It also come with an editable blank template to be able to customise the categories.
5. Parent Newsletter:These Editable Parent Newsletters are monthly newsletters that you could give to parents as a way of communicating about their child's progress in school. They are like take home notes that you could give to students to bring home to their parents or if the parents pick up their child at school, you could hand them over personally. It is a great way to keep the parents updated of their child's performance. A blank monthly parent newsletter template is also provided so you could put your own categories.
6. Monthly Newsletter: This Editable Monthly newsletter is a great way to keep your students updated of the important dates to remember, get excited for upcoming events and most of all highlight your star students for the month.It also come with an editable blank template to be able to customise the categories.
The format is in powerpoint and the newsletters are in PNG format so you can edit. To edit, open the file in powerpoint, click on "INSERT" and look for "TEXT BOX" and type on the text box.
To PRINT: The file is on A4 paper size. It could also be printed on black & white or grey scale. Just adjust the colour settings of your computer.
7. Reward Coupons:These 50 student reward coupons will help your students become more effective and efficient students in the classroom. It will promote good interpersonal relationships to others, build self-confidence, and instill good habits.
*Use these rewards to students who are “caught in the act” of doing good.
*Use these rewards with difficult students to improve on their behavior.
*Allow them to choose their student rewards.
*Use them to reinforce good behavior.
*These rewards can be laminated, can also be printed in colored and gray scale.
1. My Life, My tunes- Listen to music while working
2. I like my new seat- Pick your new seat
3.Woo-Hoo- Free Assignment Day
4. Project Buddy - Pick your project partner/s
5.DJ for a Day- Pick songs for the class to listen to
6. Yum, yum Gum- Chew Gum in Class
7.President for A Day
8.5 Bonus Points - For Project
9. Teacher's Right Hand- Teacher's Assistant for the Day/ Week
10. Very Important Person- Sit on Teacher's Table
11. Apps Time- Play game using gadgets during break time
12. Sleep In- Skip Bell Work
13.Tech Time- Extra 5 minutes on the computer
14. Mad Hatter- Wear your cap or hat to school
15. I love RECESS- Extra 5 minutes for Recess
16. Free Time is Fun- Extra 5 minutes of Free Time
17.Positive Note for Home- Teacher writes a positive note to your parents about student and performance
18. Positive Call for Home- Teacher calls parents to give positive feedback
19. Too Cool for School- Wear shades/sun glasses to school
20.Almost on Time- Get Away Late Pass
21. Lunch Buddies- Pick someone you want to have lunch with you (teacher or student)
22. Light, Camera, Action- Show and Tell anything about yourself
23.WILD CARD- Pick any of the cards you like
24. Book Lover- Extra time in the library
25.Paparazzi- Photographer for the Day
26. Sweeth Tooth- Pick candies from the sweets' jar
27. Feels Like Home- Wear slippers to school
28. Pillow Day- Bring pillow to school
29.Line Leader- Lead the line and be in the front of the line
30. Calendar Keeper- Helps teacher keep notes on important dates to remember for the week
31. Doodle Time- free time to draw and doodle
32. Read Out Loud Buddy- Be a buddy to a classmate and help him/her read out loud
33.First to Leave Class- First one out of the classroom on dismissal time
34. Lead a Class meeting- Facilitate meeting
35.Math Center Leader- Helps teacher and classmates in the Math Center
36. Math Buddy- helps a student in Math class
37. Pick Song for Class
38.Fitness First- Lead the class for PE exercise
39. Snack time with Teacher
40.Picasso for A Day- Help teacher decorate the classroom
41.Social Studies Genius- Help students with Social Studies lessons
42.Science Whiz- Help students with Science lessons
43.Bathroom Pass Holder- In charge of giving and keeping bathroom pass holders
44. Assembly Organizer- Gathers everyone together and makes sure everyone is ready to listen and participate
45. Phonics Buddy- Help a student in Phonics lesson
46. Cuddle Time- Bring favorite toy to school
47.My Kind of Socks Day- Wear Socks to school
48. Pajama Day- Wear Pajamas to school
49.Sip Up, Drink Up- Bring favorite drink to school
50. Lead the Class to Read- Be the Leader in Reading
***** This bundle include *****
Editable Parent Newsletter
Editable Weekly Newsletter
Editable Monthly Newsletter
Conversation Starters for Teachers and Counselors
Getting Acquainted: Initial Interview Guide
Feelings Flash Cards: How Do I Feel
Reward Coupons for Classroom Management
***** Our other Classroom Management Bundles *****
Classroom Management Volume 2
Classroom Management Volume 3
Classroom Management Volume 4
Classroom Management Volume 5
Classroom Management Volume 6