What do you do when tons of students raise their hand for help at the same time?Introducing Classroom Management Wait Cards to save the day! (And your feet!)
These mini wait cards are a must-have addition to your classroom management strategies! Teach students how to wait. Each wait card includes a saying that encourages students to wait for help while you are working with other students. Students can stand the cards on their desks and continue working until you can help them individually.
This product is great for writing workshops or the "You Do" part of your lesson when multiple students raise their hands.
* Includes Teacher Tips to get you started!
* Easy instructions, simple print, fold, cut!
Product includes cards for when:
- You are working with another student
- You have multiple students raise their hands
- You have a busy lesson and cannot help right away
Example of Wait Cards phrases Included:
- Whoops! I am working with another student
- Don't worry! I saw your hand.
- Me alegro de que tengas una pregunta. Estaré contigo pronto.
There are 5 wait cards in English and 1 in Spanish for ESL/ELL students.
Check out my Free Trip Roster Money Collection Form to help when planning your next field trip.
Field Trip Roster Money Collection Form