Instructions for completing this hunt as a class
- Print and cut problems on page 3
- Place each problem in a plastic Easter egg
- Place Easter eggs around the classroom
- Give each student an answer sheet
- Students take turns finding an egg and reading the problem out to the class
- Students solve the problems using the answer sheet provided on page 2
- Students find the prize hidden under the teacher’s desk
*Tips on doing this in small groups (as a competition)
1. Print and cut more than one set of the problems (e.g. if you want 2 groups print and cut 2 sets of the problems).
2. Designate a different set of coloured eggs to each group (e.g. if you have two groups you would need 48 eggs with 24 green eggs and 24 yellow eggs).
3. Remember to place all 24 in each set of coloured eggs (e.g. all 24 problems in 24 yellow eggs and the other set of problems in the 24 green eggs).
4. Provide each group or each student an answer sheet and remind the students to work as a group to complete the hunt by only collecting the coloured eggs assigned to their group.