Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.27 MB | 10 pages
Make this school year one to remember by creating a classroom memory book with your students. Using a 3-ring binder, pocket page protectors, your computer, printer and digital camera (optional), you and your class will enjoy this unique and easy way to document the year.
Included in this resource are PDF templates to create the following pages:
• A title page for the outside of the binder
• A teacher page for you to fill out, with clipart pictures for all your “favorite things” to make it more interesting.
• A student page for each child, similar to the teacher’s page.
• A page for your class pet, if you have one.
• Five different activity pages to record field trips, favorite lessons, favorite books, classroom guests and school visitors.
• A blank sheet to create your own.
Each page can be printed in either color or black and white. Every page includes an option to place photographs, if desired. Extra blank pages and a step-by-step instruction page are also included.
At the end of the year, you will have a classroom memory book to cherish throughout your teaching career.