Classroom newsletter are essential to building that home to school connection. Parents want to know what is going on within the classroom; especially if you can include everything that’s going on for that week or month at a quick glance on a simple newsletter format. These completely editable newsletters are simplistic, completely black & white, and 100% editable so you can customize it to fit the needs in your classroom.
The structure is mostly the same on each page, but there are multiple options to choose from including monthly targets for subjects and how families can help at home. Now get to building that connection to home, one newsletter at a time!
***** Read more about how I use these newsletter in my classroom: Classroom Newsletters and their Importance in the Classroom
• Teacher guide on how I use these
• Directions & fonts used (with direct links)
• My Personal Classroom Newsletter Examples (PDF)
• January-December Classroom News Editable Sheets (2 Columns)
• January-December Classroom News Editable Sheets (1 Column)
• January-December Subject Targets and Home Connections Sheets (2 per Page: ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies)
• January-December Subject Targets and Home Connections Sheets (4 per Page: ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies)
• Blank Templates for ALL above (Including black area to add your own newsletter title)
≪ You May Also Like
• Trait of the Month Classroom Posters & Awards
• Goals & Reflections for Student Success
All ideas are mine unless otherwise stated. Please note that this product is for one teacher/classroom only and not to be shared in any matter. Additional licenses can be purchased through my TPT store
at a discounted rate. If there are any questions, comments or changes you need feel free to email me at email@example.com
and don't forget to review!
© Alexis Sanchez from Laugh Eat Learn. All rights reserved.
You can more about these classroom newsletters over at my blog Laugh Eat Learn.