In this free video I've included my top tips for organizing your classroom centers, monthly activities, and interactive writing center. I take you inside my classroom so you can see how I have organized my center activities and my monthly paperwork. I also give you an in depth look at how to organize an interactive writing center.
You can watch the full video for free or skip to these parts as desired:
0:14 - Organizing Center Activities & More
2:30 - Monthly Bins Organization Tips
4:15 - Interactive Writing Center - How to set up and organize a writing center that will have students writing independently all year
To find my black & white labels mentioned in the video, go here:
Black and White Editable Labels for the Classroom
To find my Huge Growing Interactive Writing Center Bundle, go here:
Interactive Writing Center - Huge Growing Bundle!
I hope this video is helpful for you in organizing your classroom. If you enjoyed this video, please take a minute to leave feedback! That is so helpful as I build my store and work on resources that YOU need!
You will love these other fun & educational resources!
• New Year's Resolutions- One Kindness & One Academic Goal
• Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in the Primary Grades
• Groundhog Crafts and Nonfiction Resource Bundle
• 2018 Olympics Winter Games
• Interactive Writing Center for the Year!
• Operation: Observation
• All About Hurricanes & The Red Cross
• The Gruffalo & The Gruffalo's Child Craftivity Plus ELA & Math Resources
• My Teacher is Having a Baby
• Chicka Chicka Boom Boom - STEM, Crafts, ELA, & More!
• 5 Green & Speckled Frogs - Paper Towel Craft, STEM, ELA, Math & More!
• 5 Little Ducks - Paper Towel Craft, STEM, ELA, Math & More!
• Huge Holiday Bundle of File Folder Games
Click on the ✮ beside my store name to add me to your favorite sellers. You will be the first to know about new freebies & fun products. All of my products are 1/2 off for the first 24 hours!
Pencils to Pigtails