Lyrics for Learning! Music for Memory!
A fun way to teach Social Studies, Science, and more!
(Correlates to Core Knowledge K-8)
38 Songs for Tunefully Teaching Classroom Content
Music and Lyrics by Lamar Holley
1. Parts of a Plant
2. Where I Live
3. Mount Rushmore
4. Maya, Aztec, Inca
5. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness (ballad)
6. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness (pop rock)
7. Three Religions
9. My Pyramid
Twelve Explorers: a Song Saga
10. Christopher Columbus
11. Amerigo Vespucci
12. Juan Ponce de León
13. Pedro Menéndez de Avilés
14. Three Mean Explorers
15. Newfoundland, Northwest Passage, New France
16. Eric the Red
17. Leif the Lucky
18. Twenty Rivers of the World
19. Thirteen Original Colonies
20. Six China Dynasties
21. The Smallest Part of Something
A Day in the Life of Fifty Capitals: a Song Saga
23. Olympia is on Sale...mmm!
24. So drive our Car, son, to the City
25. Helen, ah, why are you so Shy?
26. I’m in show Biz, Mark!
27. Lincoln wants To peek—uh—at his Oak la home, a city
28. Saint Paul wakes up in De Moinin’
29. Madison plays in the Spring field with Jackson
30. Columbus dances the Charleston
31. With A gust of wind, Mont will peel yer Concord grapes
32. If you’re lost in Boston, listen to your Heart fer Providence
33. King Phillip
34. Artists from Italy
35. Dwarfs and Giants
36. Three Kinds of Heat
37. Pythagorean Theorem
38. The Castle of Elements
and the same 38 songs as instrumental karaoke or minus tracks!