Classroom Postcards (editable)
Students love to receive mail from their teacher! Postcards are a quick and easy way to jot a personal note to your students. These can also be used for pen-pals, a writing center, or to have students write thank you notes to school staff members or visitors.
This resource includes several types of postcards:
- Back to School Postcards – this set can be used to welcome your students back to school. There are postcards for Pre-K through 6th grade, along with a generic welcome back to school option.
- Kids at School Postcards – this set includes kids with and without banners. You can add your own text to the banners using the editable option.
- Student Celebration Postcards – use these when you want to recognize students for making great choices or growing academically.
- Reading Postcards – these can be used to recognize reading achievement or to celebrate a reading event in your classroom or school.
- Monthly / Seasonal Postcards – there are three different options for each month of the year and include some holidays. Several of these postcards have room to add your own text when you use the editable option.
- Blank Postcard Templates – these can be used to personalize your own postcards or to allow students to create their own.
You may choose whether to print the postcards in color or black & white. Once you’ve decided which option works best for you, print the postcards back-to-back and cut (you can get two postcards from one page).
NOTE - All files have been zipped together. Inside you will find printable PDF versions of the postcards as well as editable PowerPoint files. You will need PowerPoint to edit the text on these postcards.
Click on the preview to take a closer look at the contents of this file. You can also try out a FREE SAMPLE to see if this product works for you.
You might also like:
Stay Connected with Stories by Storie
To find out about freebies, discounts, and new products, look for the ★ green star next to my store logo and click follow me.
If you have any questions, comments, or need changes made to this product to fit your classroom needs, please e-mail me: email@example.com. You can also contact me through my store's Q & A section.
© Stories by Storie - This item is intended for a SINGLE classroom. Duplication for other classrooms, an entire school, a school district, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.