These 10 classroom posters could be displayed in the classroom or in the counselor's office. They could be used during morning meeting to inspire your students for the day.
The posters are on 8.5 by 11 inches ( Letter paper size)
1. Think happy thoughts and put a smile on your face so that positive opportunities can find you.
2.Be careful with your words, once they are said, they can only be forgiven not forgotten.
3. Don’t be afraid to FAIL. Be afraid NOT to TRY.
4. STOP underestimating YOURSELF.
5.You always have a CHOICE.
6. Be gentle with yourself, you’re doing the best you can.
7. Your worth is not measured in likes, comments, notes or followers but in your ability to love, keep comments to yourself, take note and lead.
8. Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.
9. Be patient. Sometimes, you have to go through the worst to get the best.
10. Life is tough but so are YOU.