Use these Classroom Posters with Growth Mindset Quotes to motivate, inspire and encourage your students to live with a growth mindset. These posters are perfect to hang in your classroom, either one at a time or all together. You could also use them for discussion starters or exit tickets.
- "Failure is just another word for growing!" ~ Khan Academy
- "Grit is the raw endurance, perseverance, and passion that keep you going despite obstacles." ~ Anonymous
- "I'm not telling you it's going to be easy. I am telling you it's going to be worth it!" ~ Art Williams
- "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve!" ~ Napoleon Hill
Free Lesson Plans - Download Now!
- Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! Use this bundle to introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
Free Skills-Based Health Workshop - Sign Up Here!
- A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging skills-based health lesson plans focused on relevant issues. Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-Based Approach - Check out our free skills-based health education workshop!
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
If you like this resource, you might also like these related products: