In my classroom I have created a culture where students always know what is expected of them. I have different procedures for kids standing up, lining up and attention getter.
In this group of 11 X 17 posters I have created posters that feature artwork demonstrating exactly what is expected at different times during school.
1. is Position 1: Students stand up and push in their chairs, mouths closed, and hands behind their back.
2. is Position 2: Students line up in a straight line with their mouths closed and their hands behind their back.
3. is Focus Position: Students have their hands together, mouths closed, and eyes focused on the teacher.
4. is Seat Belts and Bubbles: When walking in the hall students have their hands together and a bubble in their mouth to keep them from talking.
5. is Hips and Lips: This is variation of seat belts and bubbles, but students have their index finger covering their mouth and their other hand on their hips.
These are a great tool to illustrate your expectations for your students to foster a productive learning environment. I hope this helps:D