This download includes 60 Classroom Procedures Task Cards to utilize in your classroom! This is a great activity to reinforce routine and procedures at the beginning of the school year! I have also included an editable PowerPoint file that you can use to create your own questions if you desire.
This set of task cards is catered toward the Elementary classroom (grades K-5). Please check out my task cards that are catered toward Middle School/High School if you are a 7th-12th grade teacher.
HOW DO I USE THESE IN MY CLASSROOM?
- In my classroom, I generally post the task cards around the room in numerical order and have students go around the room answering each card on an answer sheet or blank sheet of paper. Sometimes I have students perform this activity individually and other times in pairs or small groups. This can also be done as a table activity where task cards are distributed randomly to each table group having students answer the task cards in their respective groups. I also generally time this activity to keep students on task. How many minutes you give depends on the grade level you teach!
- Other ways to use this in your classroom:
1) Think, Pair, Share Activity
2) Utilize as a game or quiz
3) Utilize as Flashcards
4) Post in the classroom with answers that fit your classroom
Be sure to check out other products in my store as they become available! Also, if you are satisfied with my product please let me know! Feedback is always appreciated!
Feel free to use all or some of the ready made task cards or create your own using the editable template included in this download. This product is not intended for commercial use. This resource may be printed and photocopied for single classroom use only and may not be sold, placed on the internet or distributed in any form. Enjoy!
THANK YOU TO “SAILING THROUGH 1st GRADE” for the free awesome doodle frames used to create this product. Check them out at: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/DC-Doodle-Frames-1-237205