Use these scratch cards to reward students for good behavior! The file includes 12 printable scratch cards. All you need to do is print, back on colored paper, and paint!
-Sit next to a friend for the day
-Star power (choose your own reward)
-Lunch with a friend and the teacher
-Student teacher for the day
-Sit in the teacher's chair for the day
-Jackpot (choose a prize)
To make the scratch cards:
1. Print out the scratch cards
2. Cut into the size and shape you prefer
3. Back them onto colored paper
4. Laminate the entire card OR place contact paper over the square
5. Mix 1 part dish soap with 2 parts silver acrylic paint and paint over the square to cover the prize
6. You may need several coats
7. Have your students scratch away!