At the beginning of the year we drill in those routines and procedures, make it fun to recognize students who are meeting your expectations with these awards! Use these awards throughout the year to reinforce that great behavior as well!
This low prep just print and write in the student's name is the perfect management tool to keep ready on your desk to grab at the right moment. Students will love being recognized for following the routines and rules you teach them. B & W versions are included to save on ink- print on bright papers to make them eye catching!
These could also we used as a weekly incentive. Teacher could recognize or students could elect the student who demonstrated the routine the best that week while reflecting on expectations. These super positive rewards help make routine teaching fun and engaging!
**Please message me on Instagram or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions of other routines, I will be happy to add more to meet your needs!**
Awards recognize students:
- being ready to learn quickly and quietly
- transitioning quickly and quietly
- having supplies ready
- storing supplies neatly
- following class rules
- following directions quickly
- raising their hand
- completing our routines
- following our morning routines
- turning in paper in the correct place
- returning supplies to the correct place
- lining up quickly and quietly
- being a role model in the hallway
- practicing a drill quickly and quietly
- following recess rules
I hope that your students love following your expectations to win these awards!