Establishing rules at the beginning of the year helps make for a better learning environment. These are 5 simple rules that will help keep your class on track. The rules were inspired using CHAMPS. They are rules that can be measured. However they can work for any classroom. The rules included in this packet are:
1. Follow directions the first time
2. Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself
3. Stay in your area
4. Level 0 voice while teacher is talking
4. No talking while the teacher is talking
5. Raise your hand and wait to be called on
*I have added another poster for rule #4 incase your students do not know what a level 0 voice is.