These classroom rules posters include bright colors(pink, purple, blue, green, yellow, and orange). My class goes over these rules daily. I give examples on what to do and what not to do to ensure student success. This way, students know my expectations and held accountable for their actions. There are five rules in this packet.
1. Listen when your teacher is talking.
2. Follow Directions Quickly!
3. Keep your hands and your feet to yourself.
4. Raise your hand to speak or stand.
5. Be safe, be kind, be honest.