Classroom Rules | Classroom Rules Activities | Class Rules
Classroom Rules are so important! Maybe you need posters or are just looking for some activities to do with your rules? Either way this is the bundle for you! *Be sure to download for a free preview!*
Please note: This file has been moved to Dropbox because the file keeps reverting back to the original document. In this download you will get a link to the files to download from there. =)
Included in this download is:
This file is FULLY editable so you can change the rules to be exactly what you want.
The six rules are:
Listen when someone is talking.
Follow directions quickly and quietly.
Raise your hand to speak.
Respect yourself. Respect others. Respect your school.
Be safe. Be honest.
Keep your teachers happy.
- Full size color and black and white posters
- Quick guide for all 6 rules in color and black and white (several options)
- We talked about a rule today parent communication page
- Parent letter to explain rules - 2 options
- Word Wall Cards with the rules and corresponding clipart on it in color and black and white
- An interactive book where kids read the rules and then draw something into the picture to support that rule
- Graphic organizers to talk and write about the rules (several options)
- Writing pages with the image for the rule as the picture Several line styles provided as well as a cover page so you can make it into a book if you wish.
******** You have the option of using RULE or EXPECTATIONS. Both are loaded in for you to print and go. ********
All are differentiated so it will work for any grade.
Your purchase comes with 4 files:
- A secured PDF so you can print and go.
- An editable PDF where you can change the rule in one space and it pulls through to most of the pages where that rule appears.
- An editable PowerPoint where you can manually change the rules on each page.
- The older version of this document incase anyone wants that one as well.
File format: Editable PowerPoint (you do need to downlaod fonts) and a locked PDF if you wish to use them as is.
You might also like these BACK TO SCHOOL resources:
Editable Names Printable Bundle
Editable Classroom Rules
Kindergarten Homework with Weekly Family Games
School Rules Interactive Book (NO NOSE PICKING LOL)
Chalkboard Welcome Bulletin Board
Back to School Easy Readers
Fire Drill Interactive Book with Craft
Editable Daily Schedule Cards
Editable Dismissal Tags
Editable Special Signs
Editable Behavior Calendars
Printable Name Tags for Partnering
All About Me Book
Partner Cards for Partner Work
All About Me Selfie Book
Fun Colorable Reading Logs
Back to School Vocabulary – Word Wall and Matching Printables
Jennifer Kadar - Simply Kinder - Kindergarten