These 6 pages come from my Classroom Management & Discipline Packet (the packet is 64 pages long- these are just a few from the packet). I always give these to any teacher who comes to my school who has been teaching less than 5 years, but I am told by veteran teachers that these forms are great for any year teacher.
You will get the following pages:
1. Class Rules: A list of the class rules that I suggest teachers to use in their classroom. I would have this page printed as poster to hang in their room for reference.
2. Class Consequences: This is a list of consequences that students would receive if they break the rules. These can be changed to meet your specific classroom, however, this a good start to putting yours together. I would have this page printed as poster to hang in their room for reference.
3. If you break the rules form: I would have this page printed as poster to hang in their room for reference. This reminds students about how breaking the rules will ultimately hurt them.
4. What A Safe Classroom Looks Like Assignment: I have students complete this assignment after we go over the classroom rules. They have to answer about the class rules and then draw what the rule looks like and what it does not look like.
5. A quick list of reminders about rules, rewards, and consequences. This is great for teachers to remind them what their rules should be like and how to provide appropriate consequences and rewards to students.