CLASSROOM RULES POSTERS
Having proper classroom management begins with a clear set of rules and expectations. These rules are established on the first day of school and children are expected to remember and follow these rules. The teacher refers back to the rules to allow students the time remember them.
This set included clear and direct rules and are great for a structured classroom.
1. Always raise your hand before you speak.
2. Treat everyone with kindness.
3. Keep your workspace neat and tidy.
4. Follow the directions that are given.
5. Read your book if you’re finished.
6. Follow center rules and procedures.
7. Always place your heading on your paper.
8. Submit all homework and projects on time.
9. Give parents forms, letters, and notices.
10. Keep a positive mental attitude.
Print on cardstock or regular paper if you don’t have any. Then laminate. You can choose between the BLACK or WHITE series. You may choose to alternate the colors!
From T2R- Teach2Reach ~ ENJOY!