At the beginning of the school year or semester or anytime, you may want to review classroom rules and procedures. This activity provides the class with a way of looking at rules in a positive way instead of the usual “do this”, “don’t do that” way.
Often, students know or the class knows HOW to behave and HOW to earn good grades; the ideas merely need to be brought out of them. This activity does that.
Instructions for the Activity
General steps for this activity:
1. Student write statements on "How to do well in this class"
2. Students create posters based on their favorite idea.
3. Posters may be posted in the classroom!
Included in this product is:
1. Detailed instructions
2. Template for students to write their ideas
3. A list of 17 ideas on how students can do well in class
4. Checklist for grading the posters
This product was created by Susan M. Walker.