Here are six classroom rules to help start your school year off on the right foot! They are eye catching to grab your students' attention.
The rules are:
1. Raise your hand before you speak or get up
2. Listen when others are speaking
3. Work quietly, so you do not disturb others
4. Follow directions the first time
5. Show respect for school and personal property
6. Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself
Teaching Elementary or Intermediate Science? Look for the ★ under my store name and click it to become a new follower!
Thank you for your purchase!
Copyright © S is for Science. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art credits.