Classroom Rules and Expectations Activity | Back to School Activities
What educators are saying
Getting back into a routine after winter break can be challenging! Reviewing classroom rules and expectations should be fun and engaging! Your students can learn all about behaviors and routines while moving in a purposeful way! The activities make classroom management easier and help build a classroom community from day one.
▶️Click the preview to see everything that is included!
What is included?
- Sorting Activity
- 42 Picture Behavior Cards
- Anchor Chart Pieces
- Student Writing Papers
- Student Certificates
What activities can we do?
Classroom Promises vs Classroom Problems Walk
- Hang the promises and problems posters on opposite walls
- Read a behavior card
- Students walk to the poster that matches the behavior
Classroom Promises vs Classroom Problems Anchor Chart Sort
- Place the header cards in a pocket chart or on chart paper
- Sort the cards under the correct headings
Classroom Promises Student Activities
- Students can write about their promises for the year
- Student reward certificates (color and black and white options)
Is this file editable?
No. This PDF file is not editable.
Do you have other resources for classroom management?
YES! Click here for more resources
How do I get TPT credit to use on future purchases?
- Go to your My Purchases page
- Click on the Provide Feedback button
- Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Your feedback is so important to me! I use it as a guide to update and create resources. I strive for 5 star products that are loved by teachers and students. If you questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out!
⭐Click here to follow me! You will be notified when I post new products! Save up to 50% in the first 24 hours after new products are posted!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
❤️ Thank you so much,