This is a fun interactive book to discuss everyday classroom rules and expectations. Perfect for all year to keep kids from picking their noses, talking about lining up when the whistle blows, and so much more for your classroom. A great review of Class Rules.
Get this in a BUNDLE and save 50%
This interactive reader will address:
- following directions
- lining up when you signal
- raising your hand and waiting to be called on
- staying where you are supposed to be
- going down the slide
- not picking your nose
- putting glue lids on
- cutting on the dotted line
- restroom behavior
- cafeteria behavior
- and much more!
Each topic is general in that you can talk about your specific class.
- coloring (it's beginning kindergarten)
- cutting and gluing
- cutting and taping (to manipulate pieces like going down a slide)
- drawing lines to connect things
- guided and free drawing
Don't want your kids to cut and glue so early in the year? Try the NO CUT AND GLUE option book too! That's right, we have one version included that is not so interactive where the kids just color the pictures to match the rule!
Get those kiddos to know the expectations with this fun interactive reader!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My goodness, what an amazing book to kick off the year! I used this in 1st grade and we spent a couple of weeks making this book during our writing time. It is such a great way to reinforce expectations and teach the basics of being in a classroom and part of a group. I chose most pages based on our needs and created a booklet that was stapled by the copy machine. Every page is meaningful and engaging for students and helps them learn how to behave which was a big deal this year since most of my first graders weren't in the classroom setting since March 2020 (Preschool and Kindergarten). They have needed to learn so many of the basics. My students especially loved gluing a tissue to the nose page and practicing wiping the noses with care. Super cute and awesome resource. I'm glad I purchased it!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I absolutely love how easy this book is to use. My students LOVED being a part of their own book. I used a differed 'rule' each day. My students have been so engaged, even our specialists have said they are using our 'rules' reminders in other class. They remember what they cut or colored and what those activities represent!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I think this is the best kid-friendly rule book! Many of my students have never set foot into a school, so I needed something they would be able to easily understand. If you're having the same kind of issues, don't hesitate..just buy this!!!"
You might also like these GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL resources:
- Editable Classroom Rules
- Kindergarten Homework with Family Games Year Bundle
- Kindergarten Checklist Assessments
- School Rules Interactive Book (NO NOSE PICKING LOL)
- Success Stickers
- Editable Behavior Calendars
- Student Incentives Bundle
- Chalkboard Welcome Bulletin Board
- Editable Centers Labels
- Fun Colorable Reading Logs
- Editable Daily Schedule Cards
- Editable Dismissal Tags
- Editable Special Signs
You might also like these BACK TO SCHOOL resources:
- Editable Names Printable Bundle
- Name Crafts and Centers
- Kindergarten Centers – First Quarter Smart Centers
- Endless Sight Word Books with Activities
- Kindergarten Homework YEAR Bundle
- Craft Bundle
- Kindergarten Morning Work YEAR Bundle
- School Rules Book (NO NOSE PICKING type of rules included!)
- Color Activities
- Back to School Easy Readers
- All About Me Selfie Book
- All About Me Book
- Fire Drill Book
You might also like these Top Selling Kindergarten Resources:
- Editable Printable Names Activities Bundle
- Endless Decodable Books with Word Work
- Alphabet Activities with Mouth Photos
- Kindergarten Fluency Endless Bundle of Activities
- Kindergarten Intervention Kit
- Endless Year Long Printable Literacy Centers for Kindergarten
- Endless Year Long Printable Math Centers for Kindergarten
Stay up to date with all things Simply Kinder:
Jennifer Kadar - Simply Kinder - Kindergarten - First Grade - Preschool
© Simply Kinder, LLC
For questions please email Hello@SimplyKinder.com.