Here is a packet of 10 expectations / rules for your classroom.
* A collection of posters is provided for display in your room.
* In addition to the posters 3 sets of puzzles are provided for each rule. The poster can be laminated and cut into strips (5 pieces, 7 pieces, or 10 pieces - providing for varying students' ages and abilities) then placed in a storage bag and placed in a center. After the puzzle is completed the children can write a rule for each puzzle that they solve.
* A Foldable Booklet is also included. Print the series of pages 4 to a printed page in landscape format. Fold the pages then layer to create a booklet that the students can color after lessons on your classroom rituals and routines.
* Coloring Sheets for each of the 10 rules. You can print these full size or 2 to a page, whichever fits your needs.
* A variety of recording sheets
1. Be Kind and Respectful
2. Clean Up
3. Keep Your Hands to Yourself
4. Listen to Your Teacher
5. No Bullying
6. Always Walk
7. Work Quietly
8. Wait to be Called On
9. Stand in Line
Enjoy and have a successful school year!