Classroom Spaces: Mood Board for ELA
Not Grade Specific
- Google Apps™
Includes Google Apps™
The Teacher-Author indicated this resource includes assets from Google Workspace (e.g. docs, slides, etc.).
Want to design a consistent, creative classroom? Starting with a mood board can help.
This mood board follows the flow of a one-pager, inviting you to lay out your vision for:
- Classroom colors you love
- A classroom library space to inspire more reading
- Classroom displays that are flexible and easy to change out
- How your classroom will feel to you and your students
- Mood-boosting areas of your classroom
- Seating plans
- Action steps to reduce clutter
Work within the template on Google slides, dropping in photos from elsewhere. Or, if you have a free Canva educator's account, follow the link in Google slides to work directly within Canva.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.