Post these colorful classroom voice level posters to visually remind your students to monitor their voice levels in the classroom. Teachers can choose to mount these posters to a ribbon and use a clothespin to make a clip chart or punch a hole in the corner and use a 1 inch expandable ring to make a “flip chart” of posters to hang in a highly visible location in the classroom.
These classroom display posters are unique in the fact that it offers a Level 0 Voice for those times (testing, instructions, fire drill, etc.) when voices are not appropriate. The posters also contain a “groups voice” which can be applied to a small group composed of partners, trios, or quartets. A speaker voice not only applies to presentations but times when one student is addressing the entire class.
This PDF file includes the following:
• Level 0 No Voices – no one is talking
• Level 1 Whisper Voices – only 1 person can hear you
• Level 2 Groups Voices – only your group can hear you
• Level 3 Normal Voices – your normal conversational voice
• Level 4 Speaker Voices – everyone in class can hear you
• Level 5 Outside Voices – your playground voice
This product has 7 available backgrounds to choose from: solid color, chevron, stripes, tiles, waves, starburst, and dots. All backgrounds feature bright, bold primary colors.
Here’s what other educators are saying about using this product in their classroom:
• Love this! I laminated it on top of construction paper and use a clothes pin to show what level the students should be at.
• Great visual reminder.
• We use CHAMPS at my school, so these are a great visual reminder for my 1st graders exactly what level they're supposed to be speaking at!
I hope that you'll join me in Adding Some Sparkle
to your classroom this year. I'd love to hear about how you're using my Student Voice Level Posters
in your classroom. It will make my day sparkle
to hear from you. Connect with me via Twitter at AddSparkle88
, on Instagram at AddSomeSparkle88
, or my blog Add Some Sparkle