Instead of labeling or naming class tables by colors or numbers, use countries to expand their global knowledge!
1. Print the slides you plan on using as your table names
2. Laminate if possible
3. Tape the country name, map, and flag to a table caddy/desk/etc
4. When students line up, use questions about their country for quick learning!
-“If your table’s country is in the Northern Hemisphere, line up.”
-“If your table’s country is in South America, line up.”
-“When your table can choose a speaker and come up with a fact about your country, line up.”
5. Change the countries quarterly or monthly!
6. Create projects, games, activities based on the countries for your students to learn and/or present information about their country to the class.