Here is a basic classroom decor teacher starter kit!
• 8 page “WELCOME!” sign
• 24 Desk/Name Tags
• Classroom Sign-Out Sheet
• 18 blank book bin/supply crate labels
• Classroom Behavior Management Chart with specific observed behaviors/actions listed (You will have to cut these out and mount them on to construction paper or cardstock in order to connect them all to make one long poster chart.)
• 2 Student Behavior Action Plan Cards (You will have to make multiple copies of these. *They will fit into adhesive pockets (shown below) and should line up with the “Action” and “Team” plan sections of the chart.
• A weekly teacher “To-Do” List
• 6 Table Number Signs ( I made a duplicate copy in case you want them two-sided for hanging. Simply cut them out and glue the corresponding numbers back-to-back. I’d also suggest gluing them to a larger sheet of card stock/ paper (and cutting the paper into a triangular or circular shape) if you want larger table signs. )
• 5 “I can…” posters
• 4 Passes: 2 Bathroom (1 Boy, 1 Girl), 1 Library, and 1 Clinic (You will have to hole punch them and place them on lanyards.)
*If you like this kit, you may also like the corresponding pocket chart calendar and word wall alphabet set!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License