This Apple Themed Packet Includes
1. First Day Name Tags (2 Versions)
Use these for the first day with your little students to help learn their names and help them if they get lost or confused in the hallways. You could also use these on a bulletin board with a phrase like, “(Your name) has a great bunch!”
2. Center Posters (25 posters)
Hang these posters over the center to make sense of a busy classroom
3. Desk Name Tags (2 Versions)
Use these to label a students desks. There is a boy version and a girl version.
4. Behavior Chart (Apple Shaped Pieces)
Use these green, yellow and red apples in the pocket chart.
5. Note Paper.
Use this apple themed paper to write notes home to parents or to the office.
6. Substitute Folder Cover
Slip this in the front cover of a Substitute Binder.
7. Teacher Binder CoverSlip this in the front cover of a Teacher Binder.
8. Shelf Tags (24 Tags)These labels help you label a busy classroom.
9. Apple Themed Birthday Cards for Bulletin BoardWrite the students birthdays on it and post them on a bulletin board. Adding baby picture of the students is a nice touch.
10. Apple Themed Birthday Cards for Students.Give you students one of these two birthday cards witha cute apple-related phrase for their birthday.
11. Month Headings (2 Versions)
Use these to work with your calendar. One version has apples and the other shows you apple trees each season in clip art.
12. Days of the Week Headings
Use these to help with Calendar or to put your daily schedule on the board.
13. Numbers 1-31
Use these numbers to help you with your calendar.
14. Reading Strategy Posters
These six posters show the reading strategies studentscan use when reaching a hard word.
15. Math Strategy Posters
These posters give five strategies students can use when reaching a hard math problem.
16. Student Job Cards
Use these cards in a pocket chart to make a job chart.
17. Schedule Cards
Use these cards to put up the daily schedule
18. Table CardsUse these cards to put on the table or hang above the table to label the tables that students sit at. You can also use these to name your Reading Groups