Give your students a strong understanding of the important historical events of 1492-1783 in U.S. History. (Click here for 1788-1865
Students will learn about 22 events and their place in time, including:
- The formation of the Iroquois League
- The settlement of Plymouth Colony
- The Act Concerning Religion
- The Intolerable Acts
- The battles of Concord and Lexington
- The Declaration of Independence
Included in the zip file are a COLOR version and a BLACK & WHITE version (PDF). Each set comes with everything you need to make your classroom's timeline!
Also included are editable blank cards for adding your choice of events to your timeline.