Try these color coded, classroom wide token economies. Great for special education classrooms! Use this tool to reinforce your students for good behavior and desired responses. Great for Discrete Trial Training (DTT).
1. Print out token economies in color.
2. Laminate each token economy.
3. Use pennies, stars, smiley faces, etc as tokens. Laminate tokens if necessary.
4. Velcro tokens onto token economy.
5. Use as a positive reinforcement tool!
How to Use:
When you begin, have them choose "what they are working for" at the bottom of the visual. Write it in with a dry erase marker. Every time your student gives a desired response, give them a token. When they earn all 5 tokens, they earn their desired reward. Reward IMMEDIATELY upon earning the 5th token.