Classroom Volunteers can be such a valuable asset to your classroom, but the set up and organization can be stressful. Use this packet to help you organize your volunteer bin so you no longer feel the stress of prepping and planning for your classroom volunteers. Now your volunteers will know just what to do with these ideas and activities to make your life easy. Take the stress out of classroom volunteers and enjoy the time they are in your classroom.
Please see the PREVIEW above for an idea of everything included.
The following items are included:
• Introduction letter (editable)
• Instructions (editable)
• Class List (editable)
• Communication log
• Volunteer label to put on your bin
• Volunteer Monthly Calendar (editable)
• Dolch Sight Words (with editable pages)
• Alphabet chart (regular and mixed up)
• Vowel chart
• Word Work Warm Ups
• Guided Reading Schedule Template
• Guided Reading Lesson Plan
You Might Also Like:
Editable Name Tags
Book Box Name Tags
Follow me to learn about updates and FREEBIES
My Day in K Blog
My Day in K Facebook
Feedback makes my heart happy. I would love to hear how your students liked the activities plus you earn TpT credits!
Thanks for stopping by, Happy Learning!