This Shakespeare classroom décor set is perfect for your high school classroom. Create your own fictional places signpost to spruce up your classroom. This set contains 15 settings from different Shakespeare plays. Not only are they beautiful and distinctive but they also serve for a great review or discussion activity.
The locations include:
1. Elsinore (Hamlet)
2. Vienna (Measure for Measure)
3. Forest of Arden (As You Like it)
4. Birnam wood (Macbeth)
5. Alexandria (Antony & Cleopatra)
6. Mantua (Romeo & Juliet)
7. Milan (Two Gentleman of Verona – yes it takes place in Milan)
8. Venice (Merchant of Venice)
9. Messina (Much Ado About Nothing)
10. Troy (Troilus and Cressida)
11. Agincourt (Henry V)
12. Bohemia (Winter’s Tale)
13. Cyprus (Othello)
14. Illyria (Twelfth Night)
15. The Island (The Tempest)
Ideal for high school and upper middle school students
• Teacher instructions
• 10 pages containing 15 different signs
Suitable for both UK and US classrooms.
Check out these categories in my store
Back to School resources
Creative Writing resources
Rate – Comment – Follow
Don’t forget that you can earn TPT credit every time to rate and comment on a purchase. Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated.
Follow my store
for updates and sales.
Connect with me: