Say it in English ! - BOOKMARK
Another bookmark to use in class and keep in the notebooks / books.
It gives my students a quick reminder of the English sentences they often need to use or hear during the lessons (Could you repeat, please? how do you spell... ? whose turn is it? can I collect the papers, please... I disagree with... etc)
Included are :
- BOOKMARKS (a black/ white printer friendly version + various layouts)
- Teacher’s notes
- Instructions for students (fold, cut, glue ... to revise "instructions" and the imperative form)
- you’ve got a problem...
- your homework
- what the teacher often says
- what you can say
- some more … (blank space to have them write new sentences)
• ESL/EFL/ESOL/ELL 3rd, 4th, 5th years (CEFRL : A2 - B1)
• France: 4ème, 3ème, 2nde
Check my other “Back to school” products Here
Please, let me know if you have any questions before you make your purchase! I am happy to help!
Be sure to "follow me" to receive freebies and to be notified of
☺ 50% OFF NEW PRODUCTS FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS ! ☺
Click on the green "Follow Me" star at the top of my TpT store
To see all of the products in my store click HERE
I would love and appreciate your feedback! Thank you!